Built in 1896 by the Rosendale Reformed Church during the boom years of the Rosendale Cement industry. A 14-year ownership by the Firemen's Association from 1971-1985. In 1985, it was purchased by an artist who established a glass studio. In 2012, the 60' x 40' nave was reconfigured & renovated to allow for weddings & events in this inviting environment while the studio operates on a smaller footprint of the 5,000 square feet of the first floor of the former church. On the second floor of the main building is a 1 BR loft apartment, about 1,600 sq ft. The two 1 BR apartments in the former parsonage are about 1,100 and 900 sq ft. Adjacent to municipal parking & the Willow Kiln Park & Joppenbergh Mountain trail. The Empire State Trail that connects NYC to the Canadian border, runs through Rosendale via the famous Rosendale Trestle. Located between New Paltz & Kingston & only a few miles from Williams Lake, a planned & to-be-built 800 acre modern, sustainable resort & residential community.